Take your career to the next level.
Gain critical expertise and course credits from UVA while you continue to work. Advance your career and your future job prospects with in-demand skills.
Make progress toward your degree.
All courses are online and designed for working adults with responsibilities and competing priorities. Earn 20 credits designed to be transferable toward an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.*
- Online program
- Focus on in-demand digital and soft skills
- 20 undergraduate credits from UVA
- Convenient mix of live classes and recorded instruction
- 6 classes over 3 semesters
- Customizable for employers
Three semesters, six courses
Each course is taught by a leading UVA faculty member and designed to boost your career and your professional future.
- Knowledge in the Digital Age
- Data Literacy
- Digital Essentials
- Academic and Professional Writing
- High-Impact Behaviors in the Workplace
- Capstone Experience
Career skills for a digital world
Even in a tech-dominated workforce, people will always be able to do things machines cannot: lead with values and empathy, think critically, communicate effectively, and adapt to new situations.
These workplace skills can be the hardest to develop and yet the most valuable for your career path. UVA Edge will help you build these skills while earning credits that can count toward a degree.*
*The decision whether to accept Edge credits toward a degree is up to the institution that awards the degree.